Tools for your leadershipServices by Orgprom Group to increase efficiency of your production systems
Orgprom Group of Companies is the leading Russian provider of full range of Lean Production services (Lean, Kaizen, Toyota Production System).
Orgprom customers include RUSAL, KAMAZ, VSMPO-Avismva, AVTOVAZ, Gazpromneft-BS, RusGidro, Irkut Corporation, Magnezit Combined plant, Sibur-Russian Tyres, Tatneft, October Railways, Federal Passenger Company, Orenburgenergosbyt, Becema, Izhevskiy Radio Plant, Akom, Tikkurila, Baltica, E4, Irkutskenergo and others.
Orgprom projects help companies significantly increase their competitiveness by turning on internal efficiency resources based on total staff involvement into continuous improvement of processes and building Production System of Growth.
In-house projects of training employees of companies developing their production systems based on Lean Production are implemented at the customer’s location. There are 15 – 20 students in the group. The cost of works is 35,000 – 65,000 rubles per day, depending on the experience and qualification of the trainer (Russian or foreign), the number of students and the format (seminar/practical training). Accommodation, transportation, per diem allowance for the trainers and handouts are paid for separately.
Programs of production systems development are comprehensive systematic professional solutions including audit of production system, development and strategies for improving process efficiency and employees’ work, employees training, coaching, and consulting. Result guaranteed. The price is 500,000 – 20,000,000 rubles.
Russian Lean Forum is the largest federal location for sharing the latest experience of continuous improvement and production systems development. It has been held once a year since 2006 together with the inter-regional public movement “Lean Forum. Lean Production Professionals”. The program includes conferences, round tables, Lean duels, the cutting-edge management techniques and the most popular foreign and Russian experts on Production Systems Development.
Cost of attendance is 12,000 rubles.
Russian Lean School is a unique large-scope project, the first one in Russia, to train executives and leading specialists of companies in Lean Production and other cutting-edge methods of efficiency improvement. The Lean School is a year-round series of master classes, seminars and trainings conducted in different regions of Russia and its neighboring countries. The cost of attendance of public projects varies from 7,000 rubles a day to 20,000 rubles a day depending on trainer’s experience and qualifications.
| 1. Lean Basics|| 9. Problem Solving Tools|
| 2. Value Stream Mapping||10. Rapid Improvement Event|
| 3. Rational work place organization (5S)||11. Lean Office, Lean Accounting|
| 4. Standard work||12. Lean Leadership, Staff Motivation System|
| 5. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)||13. Developing line supervisors based on TWI methods|
| 6. Quick Changeover (SMED)||14. Root Cause Analysis|
| 7. Jidoka (built-in quality)||15. Managing efficiency improvement program|
| 7. Jidoka (built-in quality)||16. Lean Assessment|
Two times a year – in June and in November, starting from 2006, sessions of the Russian Lean School are conducted; the program includes conferences and training events split into several tracks – for students with different levels of knowledge.
Cost of attending the session is 12,000 to 80,000 rubles (depending on the number of selected classes and trainers’ status).
“Growth Production” is a unique for Russia program of serial preparation and certification of specialists on production system development based on Lean Production, lean experts. The program feature is its high practical focus. The course consists of 7 sessions of consecutive and in-depth learning of Lean Production. The classes are held at the hosting company’s location. The proposed program is unique as it pays for itself during implementation.
Cost of the program for the company in public format (approximately 30 days) is 250,000 rubles. It is also available in in-house format.
Kaizen tours are business tours with visits of Russian companies that are leaders in Lean Production implementation. Orgprom also organizes trips around Russia as well as trips to Japan, Europe, USA, and China.
The cost of Russian kaizen tours is 12,000 rubles, cost of foreign tours is 131,000 to 250,000 rubles (airfare and visa processing costs not included).
What we also recommend you to do to support Lean culture in your company:
- subscribe to web and paper newspaper “LeanSigma”;
- buy books on Lean Production in the online shop;
- buy visual propaganda – 5S posters;
- enter the public movement “Lean Forum. Lean Production Professionals”
We will be happy to answer your questions:
- Alexey Baranov: For Lean Production to become widespread in this country, we need a severe crisis
- Gastev Cup as the mirror of Russian innovation
- Expert Group of the Gastev Cup is growing thanks to new consultants and production managers
- XII Session of the Russian Lean School: New Faces, New Topics
- Lean Production under the microscope
- Russian Lean School will take place in St. Petersburg
- VI Russian Forum "Production Systems Development" ended in Moscow
- ROSATOM Director for Production System Development Sergey Obozov: «Savings due to implementation of the ROSATOM Production System amounted to RUR 3 billion»
- Government of the Republic of Tatarstan became A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup Prize Winner
- OJSC "Russian Railways" has become prize-winner of A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup
- Alexey Bushuyev: «Any change is driven by human energy which is the main way to every company’s success»
- II Kazakhstan Lean Forum took place within Innovation Forum in Astana
- The number of Lean professionals doubled in 2011