Lean Production in Russia
Orgprom has been actively working on promoting and implementing Lean Production in Russia since 2004.
Today Orgprom Group is the leading domestic provider of the whole range of services on Lean training, education and consulting (Lean Production, Toyota Production System, Kaizen). We do in-house projects, helping customers to roll out comprehensive Lean implementation programs and training customer's employees to become in-house trainers; we also conduct public events ranging from classes on specific Lean Production tools for an audience of 20-30 people to grand conferences.
The list of provided classes includes:
✓ Lean Basics (Executive Introduction to Lean)
✓ Hoshin Kanri (Corporate Policy Deployment)
✓ Orgprom Matrix. Periodic System for Managing Sustainable Development
✓ Lean Assessment (Assessing Efficiency and HR Resources)
✓ Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
✓ 5S and Visualization
✓ Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
✓ Quick Changeover (SMED)
✓ Built-In Quality
✓ Problem-Solving Tools
✓ Comprehensive Inventory Management. Kanban
✓ Lean Office
✓ Rapid Improvement Process (Kaizen Blitz, Kaizen Event)
✓ Lean Accounting
✓ Lean Product Development
✓ Lean Banking
✓ Lean Insurance
✓ Lean Metallurgy
✓ Lean Chemical Industry
✓ Lean Transportation
✓ Lean Aviation-Building
✓ Lean Consumer Industry
We can also develop a customized class by your request.
Besides, we host the annual Russian Lean Forum (and the Russian Lean School that takes place every six months), gathering an audience of Lean Production professionals and students: between 200 and 300 top businessmen, executives and officials from all over Russia.
Orgprom Group actively cooperates with international providers of Lean Production services (Lean Enterprise Institute, Lean Enterprise Academy, Lean Institute Turkey, Lean Enterprise China, Takt Times Group, Optiprise Inc., Toyota Engineering Corporation, BMA Inc., Lean Plus and others). Our events are attended by renowned Lean Production consultants from all over the world (we have had the pleasure to invite Daniel Jones, Jeffrey Liker, Michael Wader, David Meier, Brian Maskell, Orest Fiume, Yalcin Ipbuken, Michel Baudin, Mark Warren, Robert Martichenko and many others). Orgprom team consists of the most experienced Russian trainers possessing extensive experience of teaching and actually implementing Lean Production at companies from different industries – metallurgy, aerospace, transportation, oil and gas industry, machine-building, energy, chemical and petrochemical, instrument-building, car components, consumer goods, construction, furniture, windows production, utilities, wood-processing, telecommunications, automotive, banks, textile, etc.
If you would like to join the Lean Production efforts in Russia, you are welcome to enter the “Lean Forum. Lean Production Professionals” public movement (http://www.leanforum.ru/register.html ), participate in our Lean Forums and Lean Schools – and we will be happy to participate in your events too.
- Alexey Baranov: For Lean Production to become widespread in this country, we need a severe crisis
- Gastev Cup as the mirror of Russian innovation
- ORGPROM: Kaizen Study Mission Report (Fall, 2014)
- ORGPROM: Food Industry Study Mission (Winter, 2014)
- Expert Group of the Gastev Cup is growing thanks to new consultants and production managers
- XII Session of the Russian Lean School: New Faces, New Topics
- Lean Production under the microscope
- Russian Lean School will take place in St. Petersburg
- VI Russian Forum "Production Systems Development" ended in Moscow
- ROSATOM Director for Production System Development Sergey Obozov: «Savings due to implementation of the ROSATOM Production System amounted to RUR 3 billion»
- Government of the Republic of Tatarstan became A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup Prize Winner
- OJSC "Russian Railways" has become prize-winner of A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup
- Alexey Bushuyev: «Any change is driven by human energy which is the main way to every company’s success»
- II Kazakhstan Lean Forum took place within Innovation Forum in Astana
- The number of Lean professionals doubled in 2011